Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other Wagner thread

+13
tonyk
Ace Ventura
GOVINDA
Socrates
Peter
Mr Nobody
Ade
Jagunco
David Turton
Nick Hughes
gone
Chris
jesse
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The other Wagner thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The other Wagner thread

Post  Chris Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 am

Just to clarify a few points.

1) I have never said "Keep Jim Wagner out of the UK" I don't give a monkeys where he goes or does not go. Another marketing technique utilised by Wagner to attempt to spin the events in his favour.

2) I have absolutely no link to Hock Hocheim at all. Never met the man or corresponded with him at any time. For Wagner to claim that I am part of some conspiracy is misleading and a falsehood. Again, a marketing technique used to divert readers from the truth.

3) I have never in any way shape or form been contacted by Jim Wagner to discuss the questions posed to him in regards to his background. He has never attempted at all to communicate directly with me. He lies outright about contacting me in any format.

4) I was never offered a place on any Jim Wagner course for free. I have the communications from Gary Dell which talk about possibly sorting out a discount and then the clear offer to attend and if the others on the course are not happy with the content then I can ask for my money back. Outright LIES from Wagner yet again.

5) I have the communications where I finally had enough of Gary Dell sending me cyber threats and insults and simply asked that he send me a direct number to contact him and Wagner to discuss directly. I have no interest talking to the monkey when the organ grinder is the one with the information.That was the point where Dell bowed out of any firther discussion beyond some juvenile attempts to remove Wagners name from this forum thread by deleting posts and renaming threads.

6) Comments attributed to me by Wagner are false and misleading. The man is obviously incapable or unwilling to engage directly in discussion. Ironically, his own website gives guidance on how to spot frauds within the self protection industry yet hs has steadfastly refused to supply the simply evidence that he demands of others.

There is no debate here. Wagner is a CV padding and disingenuous snake oil salesman. Thankfully his courses are failing to make money and he will no doubt continue to sink into obscurity.

I would welcome open discusison with Wagner but I am not holding my breath. The man is incapable of direct and honest discourse. It's an awful thing for people like Wagner when people like me keep EVIDENCE of his falsehood. Mind you, people with no shame are hard to bring to the table.

Chris
Chris

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6