Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk

+4
Nick Hughes
Peter
theycallme-Sam
controldefence
8 posters

Go down

jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk Empty jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk

Post  controldefence Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

please see details on www.control-defence.co.uk for details on how to book your place on this brand new course from jim wagner. knife camp is a 3 day course taking you from novice to expert.

controldefence

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk Empty Re: jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk

Post  theycallme-Sam Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

controldefence wrote: knife camp is a 3 day course taking you from novice to expert.

Novice to expert in three days, really???

theycallme-Sam

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk Empty Re: jim wagner knife camp course. devon ,uk

Post  Peter Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

There was a huge amount of argument involving or at least aimed at Jim Wagner here some time ago but unfortunatley it all got deleted when Bri left.

I seem to remember it was Joe Hubbard had a real issue with Jim Wagner.

Can anyone remember if there was a real issue or if it was a personal thing?
Peter
Peter
Admin

Number of posts : 2201
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Hughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh no...it's the real deal. Wagner is a complete numpty and a fraud. Very much a Walter Mitty who claims all sorts of stuff that's just not true. He's been called out on it many, many times.

I'd give this one a complete swerve.

Nick
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

A swift bit of Googling suggests he doesn't command the greatest respect in the industry. Hock seems to really dislike him!
Peter
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  David Turton Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 am

listen to NIck!

David Turton

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.asmaa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  theycallme-Sam Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:33 am

The only thing i'm close to being an expert in is sniffing out Bull #### and when someone claims they can take me from novice to expert in 3 days then the old alarm bells start to ring hence the "really???" in my initial post.

theycallme-Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 am

controldefence it is very obvious you joined us just to advertise your course but if you can offer something to change our opinions then you would be most welcome to post.

Peter
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyk Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 am

That link seems to be dodgy.All I get is a blank screen and the page crashes.Is it some kind of virus?

tonyk

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 am

tonyk,i don't think the link is dodgy.I tried it and got the same page crash as you,but when i updated my Java the site ran fine.
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  theycallme-Sam Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

Page worked ok for me, and still wasn't convinced i'd be an expert after three days.

theycallme-Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyk Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 am

Well at least they won't be around to claim any refunds when they find out they aren't really experts.

tonyk

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  rezbi Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Number of posts: 1

Oh, wow!

An advert on the first post.

I know some forums would ban him straight away.

rezbi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-08-18

http://unarmedanddangerous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

rezbi wrote:Number of posts: 1

Oh, wow!

Normally we would ban but we thought we would leave it up so people could read others opinions on this one - just in case they were thinking about attending.
Peter
Peter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rezbi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Peter wrote:
rezbi wrote:Number of posts: 1

Oh, wow!

Normally we would ban but we thought we would leave it up so people could read others opinions on this one - just in case they were thinking about attending.

Good idea.

Although, to be fair, it's not his fault he's shite, is it?

Oh, yeah, it is.

rezbi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-08-18

http://unarmedanddangerous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum