Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-)

4 posters

Go down

Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-) Empty Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-)

Post  mrmuaythai Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:23 am

..and so I thought I would ask my mates on here.. Razz

I bought a guitar from a bloke in London, and had it sent to my house in Lancashire. Then I got a bill for "import tax"...? um..I didn't import anything...

It's a guitar that was originally made in USA, but is 20 years old and obviously used....so of course someone imported it at some time in it's life, but it wasn't me! Mad

Anyone ever heard of this?

I only ask here because I know for a fact there are clever people around... pirat
mrmuaythai
mrmuaythai

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-) Empty Re: Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-)

Post  GOVINDA Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 am

Was it sent from London mate ? if you are sure it was and have proof then you shouldn't have any worries !
GOVINDA
GOVINDA

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-) Empty Re: Nothing To Do With Fighting..but I need advice :-)

Post  Socrates Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:49 am

Look on the bright side. At least you're not dealing with Spanish customs! You have to send them a fax, but they never seem to check the fax machine...
Socrates
Socrates

Number of posts : 1628
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Unless you have to pay tax to get something "oop north" from "darn sath",which i very much doubt,you should have nothing to pay Mr.M.

Who is the bill from exactly?
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mrmuaythai Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Ah...erm...hmm...it would appear I reacted a little too quickly..and ..there isn't actually an issue..

yes..do carry on ...sorry...

clown santa
mrmuaythai
mrmuaythai

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  GOVINDA Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 am

mrmuaythai wrote:Ah...erm...hmm...it would appear I reacted a little too quickly..and ..there isn't actually an issue..

yes..do carry on ...sorry...

clown santa

NO NO You were pre-emptive ! always good Very Happy
GOVINDA
GOVINDA

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down