Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one for the good guys

3 posters

Go down

Another one for the good guys Empty Another one for the good guys

Post  Nick Hughes Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 am

Hello Nick,

I haven’t spoken with you in a while but wanted to pass this on. Since training under your supervision, I passed along some of your safety awareness techniques onto a few female friends of mine.

Man, it paid off big time yesterday at Concord Mills in the parking lot! A female friend of mine was sitting in the parking lot eating lunch in her car when a young black man in a PT Cruiser passed her by. A few minutes later, he passed by a second time. By now she became suspicious and cranked up her car. This guy was originally alone in the PT Cruiser. A few minutes later, the PT cruiser came speeding up beside her now with 4 black guys in it, slammed on the brakes and the passenger slung the door open and was getting out towards her car. She dumped her lunch in her lap, slammed the car into drive and sped off getting completely away with no harm.

She called me last night and told me this. She said that she would have never thought anything about the guy circling by or cranking up her car or even a plan until after I kept drilling into her and her girlfriends heads so much about being aware of your surroundings and preparing an escape.

She thanked me over and over for it. I told her point blank that I could not take any credit for this because I was just a messenger spreading the word and if you wanted to thank anyone that it would be Nick Hughes.

Nick, I honestly think that you prevented either an abduction, rape or robbery for her yesterday and I’m proud to say that it was also due to my intense FIST training. Being aware in parking lots, ATM’s, never turning your back, it will pay off at some point in time. This may have saved her life and the outcome was good. Unfortunately, the bad guys got away on this one and may encounter another person who could become a victim but she didn’t fall into that trap. My friend sends her upmost thanks to you !!!

Billy Brantley
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Another one for the good guys Empty Re: Another one for the good guys

Post  roadkill Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

It's always nice hearing the good outcomes and not just the bad....
roadkill
roadkill

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2007-05-02

http://www.comegetyousome.com

Back to top Go down

Another one for the good guys Empty Re: Another one for the good guys

Post  Jagunco Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm

She noticed a lot of details
Jagunco
Jagunco

Number of posts : 1126