Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires.

3 posters

Go down

ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires. Empty ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires.

Post  WhatThe... Tue May 12, 2009 10:45 pm

G'day Nick,

You probably heard about the terrible bushfrires we had here in Victoria (Aust) just recently - 100's killed, many 100's homeless etc.

Unfortunately the history of ZDK was a victim of the fires:
Bob Jones sold his home 'Shogun' a couple of years ago and had put almost the entire history of ZDK into storage at a longtime mate's place.

Unfortunately, the mate's place went up in smoke during the fires and virtually the entire history of ZDK with it! The mate, Dave Hedgecock, who you probably know or have heard off through security work, also lost his fight / self-defence history in the fires.

Been a while since I've posted mate - hope you are fit & well.

WhatThe...

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Back to top Go down

ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires. Empty Re: ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires.

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:14 am

Thank God those YouTube clips were saved.........

study

Back to top Go down

ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires. Empty Re: ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires.

Post  Nick Hughes Wed May 13, 2009 10:53 am

Yes mate...I know Dave...originally a bouncer/boxer who switched to kick boxing and promoted a lot of stuff with Bob. Sorry to hear about that. When I lived at the house there were already about 40 boxes of newspaper clippings about various black belts and assault charges, the big fight at Frankston when the 68 skinheads got hospitalized etc...I can only imagine how much there must have been after another 25 years.

N
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

ZDK history goes up in smoke in Vic. bushfires. Empty fires

Post  Bob Wright Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Although I don't know Dave Hedgecock I'm familiar with him, terrible news to hear that he lost his property as well as all that martial arts "object d'art".
Bob Wright
Bob Wright

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down