Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcus Wynne - book recommendations

2 posters

Go down

Marcus Wynne - book recommendations Empty Marcus Wynne - book recommendations

Post  Fraze Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 am

I expect this is old news to many but a bunch of Marcus Wynne's books are available online for kindle apps and they are all less than £1. I bought 4 of them, devoured two and and am almost done with the third. I wish these books were more widely available as I would like to get them into other people's hands. Unlike a lot of thriller writers Wynne has some real world experience in his stories and they are first rate thrillers. Jack Reacher looks like a bit of a lightweight next to characters like Dale Miller, Jimmy Wylde and Frank Lovelady.

Fraze

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Back to top Go down

Marcus Wynne - book recommendations Empty Re: Marcus Wynne - book recommendations

Post  Nick Hughes Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 am

+1 re Marcus' stuff. Can't wait for the next installment to his latest "Too Wylde."

Nick
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Marcus Wynne - book recommendations Empty Re: Marcus Wynne - book recommendations

Post  Fraze Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 am

Bloody hell - just finished 'Too Wylde'. That was a top drawer thriller and what a cliffhanger (best thing I read on the Kindle since Be Your Own Bodyguard Wink )

Now I have to wait until spring for 'Three's Wylde'. Jack Reacher doesn't even come close.

Fraze

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down