Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins

3 posters

Go down

My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins Empty My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins

Post  Gerry Nolan Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:04 am

hi

I hope I am not breaking the rules posting this here, as its more mental than physical martial arts, so forgive me in advance, but I thought it may help inspire you to train harder...

I recently after much research wrote an E Book on the Life of Tony Robbins, and how he went from nothing to being a multimilionaire.

This is my 1st outing putting pen to paper, so I do not claim to have wirtten a stephen king novel, or Papillion! Smile but like Geoff Thompson did, a man has to start somewhere...right!

www.robbinsbio.com

If you are new to Robbins this book will be of interest, if you are a Robbins expert do not buy it...there is nothing you do not know in it.

You can buy my book if you go to www.robbinsbio.com

It costs just $9.99 which is a mear 5 quid sterling or 7 ish euro, so for the price of 2 pints or a fish and chip, you may learn something to help turn your life around.

When you order it from www.robbinsbio.com, you should get auto email with download instructions (pls check spam folders etc), if you do not get auto email me, contact me through the site and I will sort you out.

Full refund available too, if you do not like it.

If this helps at least one person turn their life around or inspires a few to raise their game to the next level, then I have been successful.

Warmest Regards

Gerry Nolan
Gerry Nolan
Gerry Nolan

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2006-08-17

http://www.kravmagathailand.com

Back to top Go down

My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins Empty Re: My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins

Post  buzz Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:01 am

Hey Gerry,

Seems like you have followed Tony for some time. How long did it take you to put together your book? I have attended his seminars (10+years ago) and read his books and listened to Tony's tapes. He has some good stuff there.
Was this something you planned to do, or if not what got you started on this project?
Your book idea seems very interesting, hope you don't mind me asking

flower

buzz

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins Empty Re: My New Motivational Book on Tony Robbins

Post  Gerry Nolan Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:27 am

I have been into Tony for over 10 years, did all the books, tapes, UPW a few times, Power to Influence seminar.

Got to know various means people who worked for him, were associated with him, and over a long period bulit up the info...over years.

Writing it I did over a few months, paid a professional editor....2 different oncs in fact, made changes until final draft.

As I say book is more for people newer to tony, who want some info on him and how it started. it is not aimed for the hardcore robbins crew.

Tony stuff alot of it helped me, though I do not take it all.
Gerry Nolan
Gerry Nolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sijkd1 Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:07 am

You truly are a Robbins fan! Your ad works nicely - it really shouldn't say "save your money".................given what Tony is about.

Ah well, if you were to, avoid buying it........you may miss out!

Wink

Si

Sijkd1

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-16

http://www.personaldefencesolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerry Nolan Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 am

do not buy this book Laughing

Ah....I was playing a wee game, and wondering who d spot the embedded commands LOL!!! Cool

its up to you but you might like to see, feel or hear what this is all about
when you click on www.robbinsbio.com right now

but it up to you really, either way, if you buy it or not

ha ha we should have a mirror and match contest, that used to be great fun to do after a few pints! lol
Gerry Nolan
Gerry Nolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sijkd1 Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 am

I would have embedded with ambiguities...simply, by now this book, will have gained some notoriety.

By now this awesome robbins book, will have changed some people's life!

That was a robbins speciality!

If I were to, feel an ovewhelming compulsion to get his book, ........I might make some money.......by learning embedded commands.

Afterall, people can, become entranced by buying this sort of book, and if they were to, feel utterly compelled to send Gerry some cash for his book, they might improve their communication skills............

Si

Sijkd1

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-16

http://www.personaldefencesolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerry Nolan Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 am

Sijkd1 wrote:I would have embedded with ambiguities...simply, by now this book, will have gained some notoriety.

By now this awesome robbins book, will have changed some people's life!

That was a robbins speciality!

If I were to, feel an ovewhelming compulsion to get his book, ........I might make some money.......by learning embedded commands.

Afterall, people can, become entranced by buying this sort of book, and if they were to, feel utterly compelled to send Gerry some cash for his book, they might improve their communication skills............

Si

Hi Si...

Keep it up....you on commission now! Wink

G
Gerry Nolan
Gerry Nolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down