Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Inosanto ect

+7
KF
Monty Sneddon
Ricardo
JDCW
Chris
Nick Hughes
BN
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dan Inosanto ect - Page 2 Empty Re: Dan Inosanto ect

Post  Guest Fri May 09, 2008 11:37 am

Bloody Nuisance wrote:You are right about the instructor. He/she should not tolerate any elitist behaviour, or cliques developing. New students should be made to feel welcome, at least as long as they demonstrate a positive attitude.

I know I'm repeating myself, but it really comes down to the instructor's personality. Nice guy equals nice atmosphere, and vice versa obviously.

I agree. To be any good in a teaching role you have to take responsibility for your sessions and manage people appropriately. As a basic standard you should be trying to ensure everyone goes away better off than they came in at least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sneddon Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Brian S wrote:Oh but I can't.

I would upset his whole Combatives Community, within which only people who never question the Master are allowed to take part in, and whom readily accept each other as "experts" in all kinds of physicial and psychological endeavours that they have little experience of. So much so that they each get to do presentations at seminars, almost as if they know what they're talking about! But they still have to pay..... oh yes!

They may get so upset they'd have to access their state, assuming a killer mindset before close quarter battle. And then, after choppy chopping their way through the enemy, mentally de-anchor each other after their pscychological traumas.

Then it's off to the Chinese Restaurant for more tactical tourist tampon talk and mutual ego stroking!

Heres a quick run through of the Kit List of the next International (the odd Irish bloke and a right pair of Swedes may come after all.....):-

Impact Pads (the ones that sound good when you hit them)
Wooden knives
Combat pants
Clarkes Commando shoes
Plastic gun
Any old shite book about the war
Baldness hiding baseball cap
and the ability to bang out the poorest press ups on the planet.
Brain not required... sixty quid is!

Check Six!

geek jocolor alien clown

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.......... Is he still going? He must be getting on! Razz
Monty Sneddon
Monty Sneddon

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 10, 2008 1:35 am

Yep, still chop chopping and a slappin'.

Without any impact...........

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  2242 Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 am

Maybe a better way would be to have a semi private class with maybe 4 guys, then you get quality Instruction.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum