Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bread Pudding Recipes

3 posters

Go down

Bread Pudding Recipes Empty Bread Pudding Recipes

Post  Nick Hughes Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:42 pm

I am now thinking of making it a requirement to post bread pudding recipes here before allowing you to post. I would hate to think any of you here couldn't actually whip up a great bread pudding but, I need to know for sure damn it.

You all have until Christmas to post your recipes - yes, even you Bloody Nuisance - or I'll delete everyone's posts..even mine.

Not to be hypocritical...here's my recipe.

I loaf of bread
I cup of pudding

Mix bread and pudding and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes. Voila...bread pudding.

Nick

PS: Brian S...you must actually stick to one recipe...no flitting from cookbook to cookbook and Chef to Chef

Mick Coup...alright alright...Core Cooking Concepts will be accepted but absolutely no use of British Army rations in the making will be tolerated.

Turton - I don't care how the Warfields did it...you must have your own bloody recipe.

TommyP - You're exempt because nobody in America has a clue how to make bread pudding.

Combatives guys - please, try to use more than five ingredients...there's no rationing now...WWII is over
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Bread Pudding Recipes Empty Re: Bread Pudding Recipes

Post  Gappy Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:11 am

I've heard of this bread pudding idea before? I'm sure it was Steve Babbs that started it.

How about a green salad clip, would that suffice?

regards

Norris, the keyboard warrior.
Gappy
Gappy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dik Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:16 am

Can't I just post an audio clip of me eating a crunchy rice cake.

I find there are far too many fattening ingredients in Bread Pud, making it difficult to digest quickly.

If I get bored with it's blandness, I can just grab a bunch of tasty things from other dishes to sweeten it up. I particularly like condensed milk, spam and corned beef, chewing gum and nylons.
I find these help to make the rice cake much more paletable for undeveloped tastes

Smile

If Mick doesn't want it, I'll call my new culinary system Core Cooking Concepts, Integreted for Short Term Appetite Recovery, or C3ISTAR for short.

(go on, google C3ISTAR - you know you all want too).

Dik

PS In case anyone is wondering this is not a pop at ANYONE. Just entering into the spirit of things lol!
dik
dik

Number of posts : 281

http://www.fastdefence.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Nick,

You often used to try and insist on people posting their grades at an art before they were "allowed" to criticise it. Isn't posting clips along the same idea? Showing your level prior to posting, so everyone knows where they stand?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Hughes Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:21 pm

No.
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:32 am

Too much to read for now. I'll have to devote an entire day to it and get back to you later!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Hughes Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:00 am

lol!
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content