Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you make of this

2 posters

Go down

what do you make of this Empty what do you make of this

Post  Ade Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Chris,the following happened to an acquaintance of mine. (he's posting it everywhere,it'll go totally viral before long!...he's a bit miffed about it Rolling Eyes )

Obviously he acted very,very wrongly...but i would be interested in your take on how wrong he got it and any facts/fiction involving the acts and laws...etc,etc

Post copied from Facebook:

Plumber been put out of business by unlawful action of London Metropolitan Police. On Friday night/Saturday morning, I was driving down Newington Causeway when i was pulled over by the Police. They said I was wondering over the lines and they wanted to give me a alcohol breath test. I asked what law I had broken? I asked if I was under arrest? I was informed that I had not broken any law but they started quoting the Road Traffic ACT to me. Being a freeman of the land, I told them that I do not consent to Statutes and Acts and being a sovereign of the state I only concede to Common Law. I refused them entry to my vehicle, which I and everyone else ate lawfully entitled to do. More Police arrived, about 8 in all. *They blocked in my vehicle and *smashed the passenger side window, *broke in, *handcuffed me and *dragged me from the car with the key still in the ignition. *I was taken to Peckham Police station and held in custody for about 12 hours. I refused to give them my legal fiction and a breath test. But they still charge me with refusing to provide a breath test and I have to appear at Camberwell Magistrates Court so they can ban me from driving and extort more cash. Both I and the duty solicitor ask ad to the where about's of my car, no one could tell us. When finally released, I was informed that they had not moved the vehicle from the side of the road where I was pull. This was on a red route at the traffic lights. I was disgusted with the news of their actions and headed back to Newington Causeway to find my car. The car was not there. I searched all the side roads to no avail and finally walked into the Police station not more than 200 yards from the lights and the last known location of my car, my company vehicle. The desk jockey started phoning around after I informed him that the police had abandoned my car with a smashed window and ALL my tools in the boot. He tried the police, TFL and the impound yard but no one had any record of it. Finally I had to report it stolen. I have effectively been put out of business with the loss of my car/company vehicle, my tools and the ability to earn a living, all thanks to the police and their blatant disregard of my Common Law Rights. I will be putting in a complaint to the Chief Constable, the IPCC. I will be suing for my loss and all costs.

p.s.this post is for my own curiosity,none of the opinions or replies will be taken as advice,and none of it will be relayed back to the person involved.
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

what do you make of this Empty Re: what do you make of this

Post  Chris Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 am

Hey Ade,

I have seen this many times and had it directed towards me for comment on a number of occasions. It's complete bollocks and without any foundation in law, government or logic.

Bottom line, if you don't obey lawful instructions there are consequences.

The government makes the decision on what is lawful and what is not. The electorate appoints the government to make those decisions and they in turn appoint police officers and other agents to facilitate the operation of that legislative framework. It's simple and straight forward.

There are more than enough routes for complaint and appeal built into the criminal justice system why would anyone waste time with a nonsensical fairy tale like the "freeman" rubbish that is doing the rounds. It's all beyond me really. Just an excuse for arseholes to act like arseholes and even worse waste system time in spurious nonsense when there are far more important issues to address.

People acting like this guy drive me nuts. I'd happily throw the book, desk and a few punches at the ficktard for his ficktardish behaviour. I hope Cam Mags feel the same way and treat him like the waste of skin he obviously is.

Chris
Chris

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 am

lol! Thanks Chris,that's pretty much what i thought ...but it's nice to have a learned opinion Laughing
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum