Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another

5 posters

Go down

Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another Empty Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another

Post  bassmcqueen Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 am

You can pick up on the pre-assault cues before the action happens

http://video.bigmir.net/show/348042/

bassmcqueen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another Empty Re: Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another

Post  Zak Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 pm

There's only one reasonable means of dealing justice to scum like that.

Evil or Very Mad

Zak

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another Empty Re: Shoplifter kills 3 security guards, injures another

Post  rezbi Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 am

bassmcqueen wrote:You can pick up on the pre-assault cues before the action happens

http://video.bigmir.net/show/348042/

Interesting statement.

Could you elaborate. I ask because I couldn't see them. Especially at the angle.

rezbi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-08-18

http://unarmedanddangerous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bassmcqueen Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 am

Furtive hand movements, grooming(rubbing back of neck), it even seems that he checks his shirt(rehearsing the draw) before he gets to the other corner before he draws and shoot the first guard

bassmcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 am

I find it really hard to believe that ANYONE would have expected a firearm and three fatalaties from
Furtive hand movements, grooming(rubbing back of neck), it even seems that he checks his shirt
These 'signs' would be nothing 'out of the ordinary' considering the scrote in question had been caught shoplifting and was now in a confined room with three members of security and - presumably - awaiting a police presence.

Evenwith the fore-knowledge of a firearm from the title of the video, I find it extremely hard to believe anyone's first thought when watching him 'check his shirt' for the first time was "he's rehearsing the draw".

Take care,

Zak

Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  bassmcqueen Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 am

I'm not saying to expect a firearm, but you should expect an attack with those cues

bassmcqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  rezbi Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 am

Zak wrote:

I find it really hard to believe that ANYONE would have expected a firearm and three fatalaties from
Furtive hand movements, grooming(rubbing back of neck), it even seems that he checks his shirt
These 'signs' would be nothing 'out of the ordinary' considering the scrote in question had been caught shoplifting and was now in a confined room with three members of security and - presumably - awaiting a police presence.

Evenwith the fore-knowledge of a firearm from the title of the video, I find it extremely hard to believe anyone's first thought when watching him 'check his shirt' for the first time was "he's rehearsing the draw".

Take care,

Zak

I agree. This is why I questioned the above.

They say hindsight is a great teacher. But it's always easy to say, afterward, the signs were obvious.

I wonder how many people would have picked up on them had they been there.

I always teach my students to look out for signs. But at the same time, I make them aware that it's different when the sh*t hits the fan.

And I'm talking about an attack of any kind.

rezbi

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2006-08-18

http://unarmedanddangerous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

bassmcqueen wrote:I'm not saying to expect a firearm, but you should expect an attack with those cues

To be honest, I still think his body language was fairly normative for any aprehended shoplifter - fidgety, pacing etc etc. Whilst those things can be cues for an impending attack they are also fairly standard for, for instance, drug users in queues and/or waiting areas with no thoughts of attacking someone. Looking at that video I would say he was actually looking for an escape and as the pressure mounted and the escape option was denied him, he resorted to attacking. He tries to gain the initiative over the two available exits to no avail right up until the point of shooting which would suggest, whilst he was certainly anxious, it was predominantly making good his escape that he was anxious about not a planned, impending attack - that was more spontaneous as his desperation increased.

Take care,

Zak

Very Happy

Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Hughes Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 pm

The rule they all violated, and paid for, was that they should have searched him or had him in cuffs, or both.

Nick
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nobody Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 pm

I agree with Nick.

At the start it looked like they were doing some sort of a search. They should have found the pistol then.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum