Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing to see here

2 posters

Go down

Nothing to see here Empty Nothing to see here

Post  Gappy Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:57 am

Last edited by PaulGappyNorris on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gappy
Gappy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Nothing to see here Empty Re: Nothing to see here

Post  steve morris Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:41 am

My personal sense of humour is irrelevant. Trish says it's quite sick, but that's not what I'm here for. Whatever my sense of humour might be, has got nothing to do with the martial arts or this forum. I haven't got the time or inclination to get into banter, and that's one reason why I usually stay away from forums.

With this forum, I'm interested in substantive questions that feed into my area of expertise; i.e., fighting and the martial arts in general.

When I see things going off topic or getting silly, then I'm going to moderate the forum to get it back on line. That's got nothing to do with my sense of humour in general, that's got to do with my reason for being here.

I really don't take myself seriously, but I do take what I do very, very seriously.

I hope that clears it up for you, Paul.

Coventry is very early days. The numbers are small at the moment, but the guys who are coming are keen. And I'm intending to set a precedent for how I envision training should be. If you want to know more about the sessions, I believe Jon Law has posted about it here on the forum

https://selfprotection.forumotion.com/q-a-with-steve-morris-f16/14-september-2007-press-release-t4773.htm
steve morris
steve morris

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-01

http://www.morrisnoholdsbarred.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum