Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Car

5 posters

Go down

My New Car Empty My New Car

Post  GOVINDA Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 am

Hi everyone, I was driving along the motorway today and I saw the worst case of driving in my life, the guy was driving so slow that he enraged me, I tried to overtake several times as I was ordering a pizza for collection to take back to my family at the caravan and I couldn't operate the gear stick as I was on the fone, anyway the guy was mouthing obsenaties at me as I tried to overtake, I wanted only ask him if he liked my new car but he kept calling me names, I think he has road rage so I tried several times to stop him as I am a yoga guru and wanted to give him a massage, why are people so touchy ? I dunno, whats your thoughts on this people ?
GOVINDA
GOVINDA

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

My New Car Empty Re: My New Car

Post  jesse Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am

LOL

jesse

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Harrison Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 pm

hehe!
Wayne Harrison
Wayne Harrison

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2010-12-15

http://www.civilianpersonalprotection.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nobody Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 pm

HA!

Good post!

Laughing
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 am

GOVINDA wrote:Hi everyone, I was driving along the motorway today and I saw the worst case of driving in my life, the guy was driving so slow that he enraged me, I tried to overtake several times as I was ordering a pizza for collection to take back to my family at the caravan and I couldn't operate the gear stick as I was on the fone, anyway the guy was mouthing obsenaties at me as I tried to overtake, I wanted only ask him if he liked my new car but he kept calling me names, I think he has road rage so I tried several times to stop him as I am a yoga guru and wanted to give him a massage, why are people so touchy ? I dunno, whats your thoughts on this people ?

Hmmmm.....Pizza
[img]My New Car Homer11[/img]
Dave
Dave

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2006-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: