Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This man is just, is just, is just is????????

+2
mickeybluejeans
Peter
6 posters

Go down

This man is just, is just, is just is???????? Empty This man is just, is just, is just is????????

Post  Peter Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 am

Words fail me
World record groin kick

He spent 5 years conditioning his nuts to take these blows affraid
Peter
Peter
Admin

Number of posts : 2201
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

This man is just, is just, is just is???????? Empty Re: This man is just, is just, is just is????????

Post  mickeybluejeans Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

isn't that like saying you can condition your eyeballs to take finger jabs Cool Cool

I bet he doesn't have any or the are taped up out of the way. just another trick to sell his brand of M/A

Last edited by mickeybluejeans on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mickeybluejeans

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-04

http://www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This man is just, is just, is just is???????? Empty Re: This man is just, is just, is just is????????

Post  Ade Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Peter wrote:He spent 5 years conditioning his nuts to take these blows affraid

Why would anyone do that?

I bet he's single!
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  roadkill Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Didn't that guy die of testicular cancer? or was it the guy that created the combat ki ?

Either way... just plain nuts.

roadkill
roadkill

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2007-05-02

http://www.comegetyousome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

I bet this guy has also spent many years setting fire to piles of bricks and breaking them with his head, fist, elbow and shins etc. Pointless showmanship....................unless your aim is to get on TV.
Dave
Dave

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2006-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagunco Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 am

I knew a bloke who did all the tricks like that, including getting kicked in the nuts but other stuff that made that look appealing. Lying accross two chairs while someone hits your belly with a wood cutting axe and rubbing himself in broken glass and what have you.

I was having a chat with him one day and discussing all of it and what involved and he was quite forthcomming. He said it wasn't much good and didn't help if you say... came off a motor bike, he did it, partly cos his own master did it I think, but also because he did shows and demos with it and he said 'If you sat there and meditated for 15 minutes then you wouldn't get any punters.' at no point did he get mystic on me or anything.
Jagunco
Jagunco

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum