Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor kid!

4 posters

Go down

Poor kid! Empty Poor kid!

Post  Ade Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 am

yesterday morning,8.30am,a young lad of 14years we know is walking to school with his friends(his older sister is friends with my wife)

Three "hooded youths" approach him.One grabs him,one sprays deodorant in his face,and the third sets fire to his face!!

The "youths" scarper and the young lads friends smother his face with a jacket and bundle him into the nearest house,the woman in there called the police and ambulance,and administered some first aid.

The lad's out of hospital now,minus eyebrows,eyelashes,and a large amount of the hair from the front of his head.The burns aren't actually that bad,and the scarring should be "minimal"...not to mention the psychological damage.

Poor bloke!

I kind of hope the lad's family catch up with the perpertrators before the police do!

Last edited by Ade on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retarded spelling!)
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Poor kid! Empty Re: Poor kid!

Post  roadkill Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 am

That is really horrible. Glad the burns aren't too bad... sounds like it could have been much worse. Is setting people on fire a new fad?
roadkill
roadkill

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2007-05-02

http://www.comegetyousome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  theycallme-Sam Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 am

Terrible hope the lad recovers well.

However, this sounds to me pre-empted and not a random attack. I bet the lad knows who's done it. Maybe as revenge for something he himself has done??

I kind of hope the lad's family catch up with the perpertrators before the police do!

An Eye for an eye
In some respects i agree but when this happens where does it stop when it goe s down that route? Does it end up with someone getting Cut up badly or worse?

Thoughts anyone?

theycallme-Sam

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  theycallme-Sam Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 am

roadkill wrote:That is really horrible. Glad the burns aren't too bad... sounds like it could have been much worse. Is setting people on fire a new fad?

About 12 years ago where i used to live a local Village idiot (a known thief / bully / druggy) on way back from pub got a sack over his head and petrol poured on him by a small gang. They didn't set fire to him but gave him a bit of a shoeing.
Funnily enough he sort of changed his ways after that (or got better at covering his tracks).

Not really the same thing that happened to the lad but shows there are people out there that will go to similar lengths to scare someone.

theycallme-Sam

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:27 am

theycallme-Sam wrote:

However, this sounds to me pre-empted and not a random attack. I bet the lad knows who's done it. Maybe as revenge for something he himself has done??

Agreed it does seem he was targeted,the other kids with him were not touched.He genuinely seems unaware of anything he's done to piss anyone off to any extent,and the perpertrators were reported as being several years older than him...

Having said that,we do seem to have a few morons trying to gain "gansta" status locally at the moment by hurting/intimidating those who cannot retaliate...
Ade
Ade
Admin

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2006-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagunco Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I must admit it seems more like they chose a likely target to me rather than actually singled someone out. If he was singled out they could probably caught him by himself.

What a nasty thing to do, that bastards.
Jagunco
Jagunco

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2006-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down