Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick do you know this guy?

2 posters

Go down

Nick do you know this guy? Empty Nick do you know this guy?

Post  rasdj Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYu2dQNZFYY
just came across the former french foreign legion guy and was wondering if you knew or knew of him.
Just wondered in light of your recent story about the pretender who you had to privilege to interview.
rasdj
rasdj

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Nick do you know this guy? Empty Re: Nick do you know this guy?

Post  Nick Hughes Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 am

I've seen some of his clips before...to be honest i thought they were pretty dire. My info is he's ex E European (arghhh) - no seriously, there was a slew of them joined after the wall came down and he's using his former military h2h and cashing in on the Legion name.

Some of his clips actually have him posting in saying how incredible his stuff looks (should have got a native english speaker if you're going to try that) and his techniques don't look anything like the stuff we did.

I don't know his name so have no way of verifying if he was actually in the Legion or not.

Nick
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

Nick do you know this guy? Empty Nick do you know this guy?

Post  rasdj Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm

from the few supposedly different clips i saw, he just recycled the same technique(s) block the punch, wrap, sweep.
thanks for answering though i did wonder as it didn't even resemble the stuff on your dvd
rasdj
rasdj

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Nick do you know this guy? Empty Re: Nick do you know this guy?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down