Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire

4 posters

Go down

Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire Empty Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire

Post  MUNTED Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 am

Just moved from London to Yorkshire for good. Was wondering where you would recomend training in the area , something with some good reality, done various bit over the past 10 years and was just after some of your pearls of wisdom.Can travel pretty much anywhere in Yorkshire but at the moment am based 10 miles outside of Sheffield lol!

MUNTED

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire Empty Re: Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire

Post  Stuart Rider Mon May 26, 2008 5:22 am

Your going to have no trouble finding a decent place to train.

Two of Daves Dan grades have a club in Sheffield. Then there is Andy Crittendens place in Doncaster where Dave regularly teaches.
Then there is Neil Hall in the Batley area.

Am sure Dave will give you some more pointers but you wont go wrong with any of these three.

Stuart Rider

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire Empty Re: Where would you recomend trianing in Yorkshire

Post  David Turton Mon May 26, 2008 6:13 am

Thanks Stu

Yes we have a club in Sheffield and one in Doncaster, as well as Dewsbury

you say you are about 10 miles from Sheffield, whereabouts mate..

give me a bell if you want to chat or an email/PM..

David Turton

Number of posts : 854

http://www.asmaa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  taekwondo Sat May 31, 2008 5:09 am

hi. im new to this site, but will find the introduction forum in a minute.

as for training in yorkshire, it depends where you are. if you are barnsley or rotherham way, i can recommend Master Sean O'Neill 6th dan, who teaches taekwondo and filipino stuff on a monday and wednesday with a taekwondo fight class on a saturday.

as for me, i help in a club in swinton, rotherham where we try and put some practicalities across - we major in taekwondo and some self defence.

PM me for further info.

taekwondo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  David Turton Sat May 31, 2008 9:59 am

Hi mate

Sean is a member of my SDF and pretty good.. we must know each other eh?

I used to have a club at Cafe Sport and have taught at sena's manytimes on monday evenings

David Turton

Number of posts : 854

http://www.asmaa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  taekwondo Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 am

David Turton wrote:Hi mate

Sean is a member of my SDF and pretty good.. we must know each other eh?

I used to have a club at Cafe Sport and have taught at sena's manytimes on monday evenings

lol. i have seen you around and heard a lot about you. you're pretty famous,lol.

PM'd you

taekwondo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum