Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your preference as a spectator Nick??

4 posters

Go down

What's your preference as a spectator Nick?? Empty What's your preference as a spectator Nick??

Post  WhatThe... Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Nick,

You probably enjoy watching a good physical contests like most of us on this forum. But what’s your favourite fare at the moment? Do you prefer MMA, boxing, Mua Thai, contact karate, or perhaps something different again? And why that choice?

(I’m not trying to start a public ‘this art is better than that art’ argument here just what you and perhaps others prefer to watch & why)

Cheers.

WhatThe...

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Back to top Go down

What's your preference as a spectator Nick?? Empty Re: What's your preference as a spectator Nick??

Post  Nick Hughes Thu May 08, 2008 7:40 am

Mate,

I don't currently have a tv so the only time I see anything is if I'm at a mate's house.

I'll watch boxing, rugby or MMA if they're on and I'm not doing anything else but I've never gone out of my way to watch any of them. I'd rather be training.

Nick

PS: I will go out of my way to avoid watching cricket - and it's American cousin baseball - though.
Nick Hughes
Nick Hughes

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-08-14

http://www.kravmagalkn.com

Back to top Go down

What's your preference as a spectator Nick?? Empty Re: What's your preference as a spectator Nick??

Post  PullupPastor Thu May 08, 2008 7:44 am

Nick Hughes wrote:
PS: I will go out of my way to avoid watching cricket - and it's American cousin baseball - though.

Amen to that!

Paint drying contests in disguise....
PullupPastor
PullupPastor

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-08-15

http://www.kiva.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Menapace Thu May 08, 2008 1:14 pm

To quote Homer Simpson when he is at a baseball game-sober-after recently giving up drinking.

"I never realized how boring this game really is."
Jeff Menapace
Jeff Menapace

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2006-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down