Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Wilson

2 posters

Go down

George Wilson Empty George Wilson

Post  stubedo Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:49 am

Has anyone ever heard of a Professor George Wilson of Walsall, West Midlands, England?

He is supposed to be an 8th Dan ju-jitsu "master" who trained in Japan.

I have been told he is the man to go to for shiatsu treatments but i can't find any information about him anywhere.

Any information would be appreciated.

stubedo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-19

Back to top Go down

George Wilson Empty re Kyoshi Wilson

Post  markdogosh Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello mate God knows how i came across your post in a forum , i was searching for Georges history and got directed to your post .
Well the sad news is theat Kyoshi (proffessor) Wilson passed away ealier this year aged 61 this was only a short time after losing his Wife who in her own right was a wondeful swordswoman .
George was in fact taught in Japan at the Hontai Yshin Ryu, under then Grandmaster Soke Inoue who i believe was the 18th grandmaster of that school .
George was indeed and 8th Dan jujitsu and also studied shiatsu and acupuncture along with other traditional japanese healing techniques.
I am so sorry that you have been unable to meet and experince the magical techniques that George was gifted with.
I hope you find someone to help with what you need .
Kindest regards
Mark

markdogosh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum