Self-Protection Dot Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan

3 posters

Go down

Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan  Empty Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan

Post  Rob.Brown Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Congratulations to Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan In Jujitsu / Self defence

Recent W.B.F promotions in the Rotherham and Sheffield Area

Is this you? Very Happy

Rob.Brown
Rob.Brown

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan  Empty Re: Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan

Post  David Turton Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 am

'tis indeed mate

I got 2 x 9th Dans last year from Dave Kacperski 10th Dan and George Ross 10th Dan ..date was 9th June 2010

it coincided with an award I got for 50 years training...I started in 1960.... doesnt seem 50 bloody years back!

David Turton

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.asmaa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan  Empty Re: Well Done To Dave Turton on his promotion to 9th Dan

Post  Mr Nobody Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Congratulations Dave.

I hope I can have 50 good years of training under my belt too one day.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob.Brown Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 pm

David Turton wrote:'tis indeed mate

I got 2 x 9th Dans last year from Dave Kacperski 10th Dan and George Ross 10th Dan ..date was 9th June 2010

it coincided with an award I got for 50 years training...I started in 1960.... doesnt seem 50 bloody years back!

hi dave do you do any training all dayers i have had six years off with working for myself and now back training i run my own class`s for 10 years. I am having a good year getting back in before starting my class again. would love to train at your place are you around sheffield?
Rob.Brown
Rob.Brown

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  David Turton Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 am

Hi

I use Andy Crittenden's club (ACMAC) in Balby Doncaster during the day for small numbers or private sessions.

however, my time is limited due to the massive amount of admin work needed to both maintain and grow my association
The All-Styles Martial Arts Association (ASMAA/SDF)..

this doesnt really give me masses of free time to use for private tuition (I can get 2-3 mornings each week), or for small private number 3-5,
I dont do anything per se in Sheffield, however Andy C teaches my systems as well as his own very good system known as MSMA (Multi Skilled Martial Arts) at his club

Also my top student Karl Blackwell 6th Dan is also available at Andy's for small classes or private tuition

David Turton

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.asmaa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down